I provide counselling from my home in a quiet location in Picket Twenty on the outskirts of Andover, in North-West Hampshire.
Until the map is updated it is showing the location of my previous home on Picket Twenty, so please follow the notes below which describe how to get to my current home.
My new address is: 37 Silks Way, Picket Twenty, Andover, Hampshire, SP11 6UU
(Unfortunately the postcode is a little new for some satnavs.)
● There is a roundabout on the A3093 just before/off the A303 (depending on the direction you are coming from). At this roundabout take the exit into the Picket Twenty estate.
● Turn immediately right, before the speed bump, into Forest Lane.
● The estate is now on your left.
● Just past the large white 10 mph sign take the first left into Levy Road.
● Then take the second right into Stalls Road.
● Continue to the end and turn left into Stalls Crescent.
● Pass the first left (Silks Way) and then take the second left (also Silks Way).
● Then take the only right turn – my house is then immediately on your left.
● It is best to park on the driveway to the right of the house.
If you have a problem in finding the address do please call me on 07742 973786.
Basingstoke, Hungerford, Marlborough, Newbury, Romsey, Salisbury and Winchester are all within a reasonable driving time from me – and Amesbury, Andover, Bulford, Durrington, Highclere, Ludgershall, Oakley, Overton, Stockbridge, Tidworth, Upavon, the Wallops, Whitchurch and many other towns and villages in Hampshire and Wiltshire are closer.